Learning Consultancy

CapCloud is happy to help you to not only develop a vision for life-long learning, continuous education or employability, but specifically also to solidify it in your organisation. It is relatively easy to formulate ambitions and visions. Paper is patient. However, putting those ambitions into practise is a more complex undertaking. It involves significant change within your organisation, and change is difficult.

CapCloud provides consultancy services in organisational training and development processes, as a whole or as separate themes, which are Knowledge, Qualification, Performance en Talent.

Consultancy services can focus on one or more of the following topics:

  • Policy and strategic development
  • Design or adjustment of internal business processes and documenting them in procedures
  • Design and/or adjustment of the organisation’s defined processes, including roles and responsibilities
  • Translation of core processes into qualification and competency requirements
  • Description of measurable competencies and corresponding levels
  • Guarantee of (formal and informal) life-long learning and continuous education for the entire organisation or for a functional group
  • Employability: how will you approach this in your organisation through on-the-job learning concepts
  • Configuration of the CapCloud online learning environment
  • Information to employees and training for internal administrators

Besides the digital learning environment (the underlying system), the learning, qualification and development processes in your company are just as important. Our consultants can assist you. We not only supply the software, we also have the right expertise and experience to turn learning and qualification in your organisation into reality.

 

 

Training

Buiten advisering levert CapCloud ook training. Deze training is gericht op het ontdekken van kansen in leren en ontwikkelen, en de zelfstandige verandering binnen je eigen organisatie. Onze visie op leren en ontwikkelen staat hierbij centraal, en we laten zien op welke wijze jouw organisatie hier profijt van kan hebben. Trainingen worden gegeven aan twee doelgroepen, t.w. werkgevers en trainingsorganisaties. Our vision for training and development is the key factor, and we let you experience how your organisation can reap the benefits. Training programmes are provided for two target groups, which are employers and training organisations.

Employers

Veel werkgevers worstelen met competentiemanagement en leerprocessen. Het wordt vaak als lastig, tijdrovend en duur ervaren. Niet zelden hebben HR afdelingen hier zelfs niets mee te maken, en ligt de behoefte en uitvoering bij opera-tionele afdelingen. Het ontwikkelen van mensen blijft dan beperkt tot en regelen van een training of cursus, waarvan de effectiviteit zelden wordt gemeten.

Herkenbaar123? CapCloud geeft trainingen voor direct betrokkenen in jouw organisatie. Er zijn veel kansen te ontdekken wat betreft leren en ontwikkelen, en het kan veelal goedkoper en effectiever. Werkplek leren of de inzet op bijzondere projecten kan expliciet gemaakt worden als onderdeel van iemands ontwikkeling, waardoor én een groter leerresultaat wordt bereikt, én de medewerker ook nog eens bijdraagt aan de doelstellingen van de organisatie. Niet per se een dure training dus.

We helpen je graag de mogelijkheden te ontdekken, en je de instrumenten in handen te geven om zelfstandig aan de gang te gaan binnen je organisatie.

Training organisations

De meeste trainingsorganisaties hebben nog een klassieke kijk op het leveren van hun training. Meestal op geplande momenten, volgens een klassikale opzet. In meer en meer gevallen wordt E-learning ingezet voor kennisoverdracht en in voorkomende gevallen is er zelfs sprake van blended learning.

Despite modern training tools, training organisations strongly focus on centralised, traditional methods, which only achieves 10% of the total effects of training (also refer to the 70-20-10 concept and our vision ). Training organisations generally do not pay attention to the other 90%. Once the training is over, you lose your participants.

Is dat bij jouw trainingsorganisatie ook zo? Dan kan CapCloud je helpen het trainingsaanbod om te vormen om zo anders en langer bij je cursisten betrokken te blijven, en ook het leren van collega’s en het leren in de praktijk onderdeel te laten worden van je aanbod.

You will learn how companies with innovative training concepts, a mix of the latest technologies and visibility into learning in organisations can be and remain attractive to customers who demand increasingly better training results with decreasing budgets.

Many employers struggle with competency management and training programmes. They are often perceived as difficult, time-consuming and expensive.